Enjoy BigNoise. Plus Worthwhile.
Over the next several months, we’ll be merging with Worthwhile, a digital marketing firm based in Greenville, SC. This exciting opportunity will allow us to continue to grow the Charlotte office, as BigNoise, while offering a whole lot more:
You’ll continue to get:
- our award-winning design.
- SYNC, our user-friendly CMS.
- our innovative approach to development.
- continued service in our Charlotte office.
- pretty much everything you love about BigNoise.
You’ll start getting:
- improved customer service.
- strong support for ongoing relationships.
- proactive strategy that gets results.
- a wider range of web, software & mobile services.
- almost 20 more smiling faces.
Why are we merging?
Worthwhile’ excellence in customer service and support for on-going relationships will allow BigNoise to better serve its clients now and in the future.
By combining forces, Worthwhile and BigNoise will be better able to provide proactive strategy, driven from analytics, that gets results.
Who is Worthwhile?
- One of the first in the nation to stream radio on the Internet
- One of the first in the Southeast to develop an e-commerce storefront
- Born in 1994, Worthwhile is one of the oldest web firms in the South
- One of the largest web firms in the Carolinas
- Committed to reaching the strongest customer reputation in the industry
- Learn more at worthwhile.com
- BMW Car Club of America
- Don Pablo’s
- HTI Employment Solutions
- Spinx Convenience Stores
- Tech after Five
Who you should meet.
These two guys are now in the Charlotte office. Feel free to reach out. Or, for more info, contact:
Ongoing client relationships: